Account Development Manager I, Strategic
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Mandarin, Korean, Punjabi)
The purpose of this job is to generate and cultivate new customers over the phone with a fleet size of less than 60 in a fast-paced, volume-driven environment under direct supervision.
- Generate 60 or less fleet book of business through high-volume sales calls, including self-generated cold calls and follow-up calls
- Work with supervisor to prioritize accounts and qualify prospective customers by analyzing potential profitability and success probability
- Develop value proposition of company offerings through demonstrated knowledge of industry, products and services, geographical conditions, and market dynamics
- Employ available technologies to identify potential prospects, funnel leads, estimate account potentials, track sales activity, and communicate with customers
- Negotiate and close deals through proven communication and sales techniques to reach set volume levels
- Cultivate relationships with new customers and maximize internal cross-functional capabilities
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum two years’ experience with telemarketing sales preferred, or three years’ telemarketing sales experience
- Understand fuel and trucking industry key concepts and terminology
- Beginner CRM (preferably Salesforce) skills
- Beginner Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and willing to continuously learn through organized and self-initiated opportunities
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule Weekly Pay