Account Development Manager I, Strategic
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
WHO WE ARE
Pilot Company is an opportunistic company, a growth company with tremendous upside and certainly the leader within our industry! We have a great network of Travel Centers within the US and Canada! In addition to this network, we are a fuel company, we are a large transportation company and logistics business, we have a large sales organization, we have an Energy business and we have a deep commitment to technology and innovation! And, we are in the people business - 28,000+ team members strong!!
WHO YOU ARE
· Do you have the desire to get your foot in the door with a growing, fast paced company?
· Do you function as a self-motivated individual with a competitive spirit?
· Do you want to freedom to build and grow your own book of business with the ability to negotiate and close deals in real time?
· Do you have the drive to earn non-capped commission with additional bonuses for exceeding your goals?
· Do you have Bachelor’s degree and minimum two years’ experience with Inside Sales or three years sales experience?
· Do you have beginner CRM (preferably Salesforce) skills?
· Do you have beginner Microsoft Office skills?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Account Development Manager, you will generate and cultivate new customers over the phone in a fast-paced, volume-driven environment under direct supervision. In addition, you will,
· Complete a proven Sales Training program paid to target earnings with a ramp period and guaranteed commission in 1st month
· Generate book of business through sales calls, including warm leads fed to you by our proprietary CRM software, self-generated calls and follow-up calls
· Partner with supervisor to prioritize accounts and qualify prospective customers by analyzing potential profitability and success probability
· Focus on anticipating customer needs, resolve customer issues, and maximize mutual value toward profit goals
· Coordinate internal resources to continually identify growth opportunities and strengthen customer relationships
· Develop value proposition of company offerings through demonstrated knowledge of industry, products and services, geographical conditions, and market dynamics
· Negotiate and close deals through proven communication and sales techniques to reach set volume levels
Every single day we are proud to make life better for our team members and our guests. We are fueling life's journeys and a career with Pilot is an opportunity to work hard, have fun and live up to your full potential.
If you are confident at what you do, your Sales experience and skills can take you anywhere - why not bring your talent Pilot Company?
Pilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pilot does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.