Digital Product Manager
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The Digital Product Manager is the owner and advocate for the vision and aspirations of key digital touchpoints in our guests’ and customers’ journeys. This person owns all the technology and experience, capabilities required to meet business needs. They own the design/delivery of critical guest and customer experience enhancements and maintain the overall digital roadmap.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders and the team
- Understand driver/guest needs by reviewing qualitative and quantitative insights, facilitating research and reviewing product performance
- Champion the team by removing roadblocks, flagging issues, and ensuring progress
- Take responsibility for technical decisions that share the product roadmap that will add the most value/ROI
- Work closely with Retail, Digital technology, Loyalty, Brand Marketing, Enterprise Architecture, Data Engineering, and representatives of other business verticals to ensure business case and guest satisfaction goals are met
- Stay up to date on and promote new technology, provide suggestions for business on enhancing technical functionality
- Have a deep understand of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team’s effort is aligned with overall strategy
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Soft-ware Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Strong experience with MarTech product management
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business and experience leading teams in an agile setting
- Ability to lead a development team to set strategic priorities and resolve issues
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines