Dispatcher I, Crude
Come join Pilot FlyingJ's Plano team as a Crude Dispatcher!
*** Schedule: 3/3 - 6PM-6AM (3 dayson, 3 days off rotating schedule) *** This schedule offers the benefit ofhaving 3 days off in a row!
The Crude Dispatcherrole will ensure uninterrupted, safe, and efficient crude oil distribution todesignated locations across the United States by utilizing a fleet of owneroperators, their drivers, and/or employees assigned to their specific geographicareas. The Crude Dispatcher will primarily be responsible for preparing anddistributing daily route schedules for that area. This position requires twoyears of customer service experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Distribute crude oil within a designatedregion of the United States, utilizing a variety of assets including rail,truck, and pipelines.
- Schedule and issue shipping instructions forthe storage and movement of crude oil. Use independent judgment anddiscretion to regulate and schedule deliveries.
- Coordinate deliveries and communicates dailywork schedules to assigned owner operators, drivers and/or employees.
- Work to resolve any issues/complaints receivedfrom both internal and external customers (owner operators, drivers, ticketing,settlements, field management, pumpers, etc.) and when necessary, escalateissues to the Lead Dispatcher for resolution.
- Forecast shipping requirements and adjustschedule to conform to production rates, storage levels, and demand patterns.
- Heavy emphasis on data entry, handling manycalls and emails, and data analysis and reconciliation
- Provide a level of customer service thatfosters customer satisfaction and positions the organization to grow and retaincustomers.
- Utilize critical thinking skills toaccommodate short-notice and urgent delivery requests
- Maintain timely and accurate records of alltransactions.
- Analyze supply and demand reports andinventory forecasts.
- Abide by Federal Motor Carrier SafetyAdministration rules and regulations as needed during scheduling processes.
- Ensure that all Company safety policies andprocedures are followed, as well as applicable laws and regulations. Takeappropriate actions to correct or report unsafe behaviors and safety concerns.
- 2 years of customerservice experience
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a teamand to provide leadership when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Exceland Word
- Strong time-management and organizationalskills with the ability to effectively handle changing and competingpriorities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in acustomer-focused environment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 318