Field Supervisor Crude Oil
Our Crude Transportation Fleet is looking for a Field Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT
Pilot Flying J is seeking long term, career minded team members
Pilot Flying J is the place for you!
At Pilot Flying J, our Team Members come first, and we are proud to reward their hard work and excellence with comprehensive and affordable benefits. All Team Members have access to a variety of great benefits.
- Excellent Pay - Paid Weekly!
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Company Matched 401K
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Healthcare, Dependent Care
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Pilot Flying J’s fastest growing fleet
The purpose of this job is to transport crude oil products safely between terminals and facilities, while complying with all federal, state, local, and company policies and procedures.
1. Serve as the point of contact for all Crude Drivers in the operational area for day-to-day issues
2. Provide operational training for new and existing Crude Drivers
3. Serve as a point of contact for Crude team members and other field managers
4. Perform daily pre- and post-trip inspections of truck and trailer; report any mechanical issues to appropriate personnel
5. Accurately maintain electronic daily driver logs and all necessary delivery tickets, bills of lading and entries into the electronic data capture system for each load
6. Load, transport, and unload crude oil products at terminals, refineries and customers’ lact units in compliance with company and terminal policies and guidelines for transporting hazardous materials
7. Communicate with dispatchers and field management on customer issues or safety concerns
8. Maintain and promote professional relationships with all team members, terminal employees, customers, and producers
9. Able to safely clean up a crude oil product spill or notify the correct personnel to re-mediate the safety issue
10. Maintain cleanliness of truck and trailer
11. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
12. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
13. Complete other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent certificate preferred
• Minimum two years’ prior experience driving a combination vehicle required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Salt Lake City Supervisor