Food Services Manager
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Flying J is seeking highly-skilled, experienced Food Services Manager to assist in running our high-volume, quick service restaurants.
Our Food Service Managers assist the Restaurant General Manager and are responsible for helping to manage the restaurant operation within a travel center. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Fill in for the Restaurant General Manager
- Assist GM in selecting, coaching, training and developing Team Members
- Direct and assign work to Team Members
- Creating a positive work environment for team members
- Expedite food service and assist with food preparation
- Ensure high level of guest satisfaction, food quality, restaurant cleanliness, and a strong food safety environment
Pay Range: $17.20 up to $22.350000
As a Food Service Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional requirements of the Food Service Manager include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Minimum one-year food service management experience required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Fuel Discount
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay