- Maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
- Cleaning showers and restroom facilities
- Washing, loading, and unloading towels for showers
- Performing general repair/ maintenance of the store
- Picking up and taking all trash around travel center
- Provide excellent guest service through well-maintained facilities
At Pilot Company, we fuel more than tanks - we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Company family means you are essential to keeping North America’s drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we’ll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Company.
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds and walk/stand most of the day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and ability to fix small problems
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Extensive Training Program