We are an industry leader and we’re growing quickly. Bring your Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanic experience to our newest operation.
Ask about our sign on bonus.
- Competitive Hourly Pay - Paid Weekly
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- ASE Certification Reimbursement and Bonus Payout for each Certification Completed
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Semi-Truck and Trailers to include but not limited to: Commercial Tires, HVAC, Brakes, Steering & Suspension, PM Inspections, Drive Train and Electrical
- Ability to drive a service truck (F-350) to an onsite location where guest is broken down
- Minimum age requirement 21
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license at all times
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and physical
- Pass a background check of SSN verification, DMV report, criminal background and work history
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Woodhaven