Representative I, Credit
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Are customer service and problem solving your passion? Do you excel in communicating with others? Our team of experienced Credit Representatives will...
1. Perform collection of past-due invoices for direct bill, wholesale, fleet, and RV accounts
2. Monitor and review daily receipts as well as draft returns and collect payments accordingly
3. Develop and maintain customer relationships ensuring response to customer needs including invoices, transaction details, and other account specifics
4. Work with billing card services to active or inactivate accounts on direct bill
5. Support account set-ups by entering accounts into GETPAID/CreditView to document customer activities and issues
6. Work with store reconcilers to help research manual re-bills
7. Assist cash applications team with applying customer payments
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures while completing all duties, as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
· Minimum one year work experience required
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.