Service Writer Needed !
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Greet customers and initiate the write up process.
- Determine the customer’s needs and convey this information onto the repair order.
- Must be able to communicate well in order to document enough information to properly diagnose the vehicle.
- Responsible for providing supporting documents to determine warranty coverage and open campaigns.
- Document requests by the customer such as determining method of payment, arrangements to pick up or deliver the vehicle, authorizations, purchase order numbers and any other job functions as required.
- Acquire customer approvals, provide estimates.
- Assist with closing other repair orders as needed.
- Answer incoming service phone calls.
- Maintain product knowledge as the Liaison between the Service Department and the customer. Call Bobbie Schwehr @ 865-206-6521
MARGINAL TASKS: Must be willing to do other miscellaneous tasks as required by and related to the business.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must have good communication skills and the ability to interact well with customers, vendors and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner
- Must be able to pass physical, including drug test.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have computer skills and have knowledge in parts and taking inventory.
- Must be able to multitask and travel to the surrounding yards.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Position requires interaction with others and the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time. There will be some stress due to the urgency of the repairs and interaction with customers and fellow employees.
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We value our people and communities
- We are customer focused
- Bi- Lingual if possible
Job Status: Full Time