Account Development Manager, Bilingual - Punjabi - English
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you enjoy talking to potential customers every day? Are you looking for a company with growth and development opportunities? Are you bilingual, speaking English and Punjabi? If you answered yes to those questions, Pilot is looking for you! We would like to add a bilingual Account Development Manager to generate leads, qualify prospects, develop relationships, as well as negotiate and close sales with broad supervision in an assigned geographic territory.
Every single day we are proud to make life better for our team members and our guests. We are fueling life's journeys and a career with Pilot is an opportunity to work hard, have fun and live up to your full potential. If you are confident at what you do, your Sales experience and skills can take you anywhere - why not bring your talent Pilot Company?
- Target leads and strategically develop relationships with qualified prospects and new customers
- Secure appointments, deliver sales presentations, negotiate terms and conditions, as well as close sales of relevant company offerings
- Respond to inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests in a timely manner, and address customers’ wholesale needs where appropriate
- Coordinate and collaborate with company stakeholders to maximize opportunities to meet SMART gallon and profit goals
- Consult with Divisional Director of Sales to develop closing and sales strategies, as necessary
- Offer Subject Matter Expert consultations to customers
- Manage accounts toward SMART gallon and profit goals
- Remain current with changes in fuel industry, delivery systems and competitor activity
- Acquire market intelligence to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- 100% Travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-5 years of sales experience
- Understand fuel and trucking industry key concepts and terminology
- Thorough knowledge of company products and offerings
- Beginner CRM (preferably Salesforce) skills
- Beginner to intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide solid recommendations to enhance assigned book of business
- Advanced customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced problem and situation analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled at internal networking and teamwork
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines