Accountant I, Fuel Inventory System & Integrity Team
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This is a contract to hire position.
The purpose of this job is to ensure the integrity of data in the inventory reconciliation process.
- Research and perform inventory reconciliation for Pilot retail locations
- Prepare, record, analyze, and report accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Perform general accounting activities including the reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the accuracy of transactional data as well as to disseminate essential information regarding Pilot retail locations
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Perform system maintenance
- Complete accounting file transfers
- High School
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum one year experience in accounting or related area required
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ffdc6a25-e10e-4927-bd11-b57e860088a0