Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales, and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family-owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture, and commitment to giving back remain true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart, and Xpress Fuel.
Do you have a passion for technology and data? Do you like process improvement? If you answered yes to those questions, this might be the perfect job for you as change is a constant with us! Pilot company would like to add an Analyst for the Connect team to provide assistance and support with analysis and research on various projects to provide the company and senior leadership with the information needed to make informed business decisions.
What you will do on this team:
- Manage retail product attributes through designing queries to extract data, cleansing, organizing, and modeling data to identify errors and make recommendations for updates
- Develop reports and processes to routinely audit product attributes
- Extract product attribute updates in various systems
- Work cross-functionally to ensure product attributes align with stakeholder expectations
- Provide data oversight and governance, ensuring quality and fitness of data for the purposes of the Revenue Growth Management team
- Assist in preparing performance updates with internal clients, and identify insights or trends that are applicable to growth
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ year in Finance/Revenue Growth Management/Merchandising experience preferred
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Onsite Gym and Café
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines