Analyst I, Compensation
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Are you looking for a company that offers career growth and development? Do you enjoy a fast paced corporate work environment on a fun team? Are you passionate about the field of compensation? If this sounds like you, then you need to check out this job posting! Pilot Company would like to add an entry level Compensation Analyst to our Compensation team! In this role, you will provide analysis and support of compensation programs, processes and systems, including job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, and design and maintenance of base pay. Also, under broad supervision, you will advise and counsel HR partners and managers on competitive pay decisions and application of compensation programs and policies.
Here's what you will do on this awesome Team!
- Provide analytical support for a variety of compensation functions, systems, and initiatives for salary surveys, compensation planning, annual merit and salary structure administration.
- Assist with compensation and salary administration programs for promotion increases, market adjustments, new hire pay recommendations, and new store job pricing.
- Perform job analysis and evaluation, working with managers and HR partners to develop or revise job descriptions; market price jobs at all organizational levels.
- Review and analyze internal and external data to develop pay recommendations, advising managers on individual pay decisions to ensure consistency, equity and competitiveness.
- Participate in compensation surveys, matches job descriptions to survey positions, and prepares and analyzes survey data.
- Assist in design, implementation and maintenance of compensation functionality in HR system.
- With the Compensation team, monitor changes in the competitive and regulatory environment to ensure compensation programs and practices are competitive and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources
- 1 year of relevant experience is preferred in compensation, financial analysis, business intelligence or related field.
- HR systems experience
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline