Analyst I, Digital Support
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to provide second level support to the company’s guests and end users, serve as an escalation point for Guest Services and Helpdesk, and to monitor and maintain the health of the production digital environment.
1. Install, update, and maintain company applications including iPhone and Android mobile apps, customer facing websites, and the corresponding supporting systems
2. Assist end users with application system processes and issues
3. Develop reports and extract data for business unit end users and audits
4. Troubleshoot and eliminate sources of inaccurate data; resolve process issues
5. Run analyses of daily application processes and scheduled activities
6. Provide application support, user maintenance, application patching, minor application upgrades, application monitoring, and collaboration on application life cycle activities and application decommissioning
7. Document applications, processes, and Knowledge Base
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
10. Complete other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· Minimum one year experience in related field
· Basic Microsoft Office skills
· Basic understanding of technology systems and infrastructure
· Basic SQL knowledge preferred
· Ability to quickly parse and analyze data using a variety of tools such as SQL and Excel
· Ability to resolve business issues in a timely manner
· Basic understanding of programming methodologies
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus
· Problem solving and situational analysis skills
· Strong customer support skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
Travel required less than 5%
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
· General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
· On-call rotation schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.