Analyst I, S&D Logistics
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Would you like to provide logistical support for the rack marketing team via load control and allocation control, in addition to various price generation and review functions and special projects. The role assists customers with allocation or loading errors as they occur.
In this role you will:
- Perform complex configuration of terminal allocation systems for daily and monthly changes in support of contract and discretionary customers, and perform impromptu changes in support of internal and external customers
- Configure customers and loading numbers in multiple terminal automation systems for internal and external customers
- Resolve any account setup and/or loading issues
- Maintain product database and other terminal databases, as needed
- Generate and distribute daily marketing posted prices
- Create daily and monthly management reports for both internal and customer review
- Perform after-hours hotline support, on a rotational basis, to correct customer loading issues
- Partner with Marketing, Scheduling and the setup teams to implement new customer rollouts
- Direct phone and email support of customers for BOL loading issues and initiate research, correction, and communication
- Foster positive customer relations to build brand loyalty and maintain and strengthen the Company’ reputation in the marketplace
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, logistics, engineering, data science, or business intelligence preferred
- Minimum one year experience in a Customer Service role preferred
- Minimum one year experience in Logistics preferred
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay