Analyst I, Store Systems
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to provide technological installation and support to new stores, remodels, and other projects according to company procedures and documented methodology.
1. Install and configure technical equipment and software for a specific site
2. Assemble and stage all required technology equipment and ship to site as needed to successfully complete the project
3. Request, ship, and track all incoming and outgoing equipment
4. Perform diagnostics on and repair non-functioning equipment
5. Report issues to appropriate parties resulting from upgrades and patches (internal and external) and other software bugs
6. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
7. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
8. Complete other duties as assigned
The following additional duty may also be required:
· Perform routine equipment inventory audits for technical services warehouse facility
· High school diploma or equivalent certification required
· Trade school certification or associate degree, or one year technology experience required
· Basic hardware and software troubleshooting skills
· Basic Microsoft operating system knowledge
· Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
· Basic construction and electrical wiring knowledge and skills preferred
· Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of team members and outside vendors
Travel required up to 90%
· Long periods of time walking, standing, and lifting
· Lift up to 50 pounds
· Working in an active construction or warehouse environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.