Analyst II, Benefits
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
A successful candidate in this role must be passionate about the health and well-being space able to analyze, and identify trends in reports, system savvy, able to strategize, assist with developing solutions to address issues in our population, work collaboratively with a team, present ideas and solutions to various groups within the organization, and work in a fast-paced environment. You also must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, operate effectively in a collaborative, customer-oriented environment where you will provide solutions with a consultative approach.
- Helps to resolve errors associated with data transmission files and communicates with vendors about problem resolution
- Provides trend analyses and recommends enhancements/changes to existing programs to ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Research and analyze proposed benefit offerings and make recommendations based upon cost analysis and overall strategy
- Conduct meetings and educational workshops to engage and inform our population and make meaningful impact to our overall health and well-being initiatives and strategy
- Performs audits of enrollments, contributions and other database information as necessary
- Works collaboratively with our internal people analytics team to analyze trends
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting/Finance or related field of study or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in benefits administration required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Expert level Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, departments and different levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to establish rapport and develop relationships with key stake holders
- Ability to complete work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment