Analyst II, Business Integration
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to analyze new requirements of PFJE projects including Master Data, System Integrations, Business Processes and other PFJE project requests by defining the business need, understanding the cause, and devising a solution in collaboration with product owners, business sponsors and project managers throughout the project and/or product lifecycle.
1. Work with the PFJE business teams to define business processes to carry out Retail, Rack, Freight Only, and Wholesale activities.
2. Analyze PFJE data to ensure accuracy and completeness. Update all necessary systems with master data in order to transact business.
3. Work within the S&D systems to facilitate transaction processing. Become system experts with regards to how data flows and interacts across systems and
4. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify risks for projects and determine how to mitigate them
5. Support system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects
6. Ensure all customer setups are done timely, accurately and complete. This includes customers, locations, pricing, freight, etc.
7. Develop plans and strategies for ongoing communication with PFJ leadership and stakeholders to help direct and manage business expectations throughout project lifecycles
8. Work with vendor and third party business analysts to maintain requirement integrity and ensure PFJ retains all relevant knowledge
9. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure PFJE commercial teams are supported at the highest level.
10. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field or relevant work experience required
· Experience working in an Oil and Gas transaction environment preferred
· Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, Teams)
· Familiarity and experience with Data queries
· Capability to create and understand complex system architecture and data flow diagrams
· Excellent written, verbal and public speaking communication skills
· Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to understand highly complex systems that cross multiple functions and business units
· Ability to apply in-depth knowledge for evaluation, modification, implementation and optimization of new or enhanced systems and business processes
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, collaborate and build consensus within a team
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Excellent organizational skills with acute attention to detail
· Ability to communicate with and make presentations to large and small groups from various levels of the organization
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, meet goals and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Travel required less than 5%
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
· General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time