Analyst II, Invoicing
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
- Work with internal resources to identify retail vendors that must provide electronic invoicing.
- Establish regular check points with vendors to work through outstanding implementation problems. Involve appropriate internal resources to ensure quick resolutions.
- Regularly review the electronic invoicing implementation checklist and follow-up on bottlenecks.
- Reformat electronic invoicing files to determine the cause for calculation errors and communicate corrections needed to vendors.
- Update vendor technical contact information in the Store Invoice Portal.
- Establish OCR templating for retail vendors that are unable to provide electronic invoicing.
- Review the Retail Vendor Portal system from an end user standpoint and identify areas of improvement.
- Perform business review of changes made to retail invoice systems to ensure defined requirements are met and downstream systems are updated accordingly.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum three years experience in Accounting or related area required
- Invoice file integration experience preferred
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable functions.
- Ability to interpret and organize electronic data files for review
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects and influence decision making
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement