Analyst II, Midstream Scheduling and Inventory
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to ensure the accurate reporting and reconciliation of inventory and transactions, including maintenance of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) compliance records.
- Complete daily terminal inventory reconciliation processes via Toptech Terminal Automation System (TMS) functionality as directed by Management.
- Complete End of Month (EOM) terminal inventory reconciliation on the last day of each month from 21:00 through the first day of the month until all processes are complete; includes hand gauging all tanks/banks and EOM inventory reconciliation processes via Toptech system functionality as directed by Management.
- Complete weekly dust control inspections and necessary documentation.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual Volumetric Additive Reconciliation forms and submit to the EPA.
- Complete daily verification of product quantities and ensure temperatures are accurate on outbound Bills of Lading (BOLs).
- Conduct H2S Hydrogen Sulfide awareness training and emergency evacuation plan review for facility visitors/contractors. Confirm all visitors/contractors sign out as necessary.
- Setup/update new and existing driver records and provide a loading number or card; review facility loading procedures and safety regulations with new drivers in the TMS. Complete all necessary documentation.
- Review and file all terminal equipment inspections for both the distillation process and the diesel hydro treating processes. Spot check for accuracy.
- Work with various outside suppliers, contractors, and Dispatch to schedule inbound deliveries of additives/components and maintain tank levels to ensure tanks are not depleted.
- Enter all receipts daily via Toptech TMS system including Transmix, Butane, Ethanol, Additives and Toluene. Scan and email receipt paperwork and distribute as necessary per management guidance
- Utilize the terminal access database to generate spreadsheets to confirm accuracy of FPOs (Fuel Processing Operators) database and to send reports to Lab Personnel, Sales reps and suppliers at their request.
- Take afterhours calls if/when there are issues at FPO pertaining to your job duties.
- Assist with FPO operation duties if/when necessary.
- Complete quarterly additive calibrations via Toptech TMS system.
- Generate and complete work permits for contractors.
- Document and file paperwork for all Toluene, Butane and Ethanol receipts
- Complete and file quarterly Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPP) logs and assessments and annual SWPP comprehensive evaluations.
- Complete and file monthly tank inspections.
- Provide various documents such as BOL copies, Certificate of Analysis, Safety Data sheets, etc. as requested.
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' of terminal operator experience is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay