Analyst II, Operational Compliance
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Contribute and support the operations compliance team as it pertains to PFJ Energy operations.
What you will do in this role
- Analyze, process and manage Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs) for Pilot Company
- Analyze operational transactions as it relates to LCFS and reconcile differences with counterparties
- Assist in preparing/reviewing quarterly and annual EPA and LCFS reports
- Provide support and information for annual attest reports
- Reconcile Right Angle credit balances and resolve any discrepancies
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Operations teams to effectively understand day to day activity as it relates to reporting to state and federal agencies
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree required
- Minimum 2+ years related work experience
- Experience using the EPA Moderated Transaction System and LCFS Reporting Tool preferred
- Understanding the energy operations lifecycle preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required; intermediate skills preferred
- Experience using Right Angle preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to business problems
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Network, teamwork and relationship building
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0082350b-fd20-4aa0-986d-75ad359a9a27