Analyst II, PDI Enterprise Applications
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Are you a PDI subject matter expert? Are you looking for a company that offers career growth and development?
Our PDI Analyst will provide support to end users of the PDI\Enterprise application software. This includes application testing of upgrades, training, trouble-shooting, resolving issues and eliminating causes of inaccurate data.
1. Support business users within the PDI\Enterprise application. Serve as SME for selected functions and roles.
2. Conduct testing and quality assurance for application upgrades
3. Assist with application system processes and resolve issues, including monitoring application interfaces and remediating batch job failures. Troubleshoot and eliminate causes of inaccurate data.
4. Ensure automated inputs and outputs for PDI\Enterprise are processed correctly and timely. Trouble-shoot related issues, remediate or communicate with development as needed. Follow up until resolved.
5. Develop reports and pull data via SQL for end users and audits
6. Preparation and maintenance of application support documentation
7. Ensure team members are appropriately trained to support ownership of their data.
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
10. Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Associate degree preferred
- Two years’ related experience preferred
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.