Analyst II, Retail Technology
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to aid in discovery and implementation of new retail and merchandising technologies.
- Administer various loyalty/digital marketing platforms
- Collaborate with vendors and business partners to introduce new functionality and identify/ resolve current bugs and issues
- Setup and testing of new business requirements within the retail system environment
- Perform sanity testing in non-Production environment during implementation and future updates/releases
- Investigate escalated issues by gathering and analyzing additional information
- Creation of documentation related to new technologies and use cases
- Direct second level support in troubleshooting and resolving system issues escalated by internal business partners
- Maintain non-Production software and hardware environments
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferably related to computer science and technology
- Minimum three years’ experience with retail technologies/digital marketing platforms and second level support in identifying and troubleshooting system issues preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Express and ability to script SQL queries
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 849e5d71-9cab-4455-9637-1a5ec2c8f3c3