Analyst II, Transportation Recruiting
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to improve the efficiency and productivity of driver recruiting by gathering, interpreting, and analyzing data.
- Develop, maintain, and support custom reports using A-Suite, GHR, and Tripps
- Educate internal business partners on the value of leveraging data analytics
- Collaborate with business partners to identify data and reporting requirements; design and recommend solutions
- Analyze data to identify trends, issues and opportunities and develop recommendations to improve the issues along with their underlying cause.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and company metrics
- Participate in the quality assurance of data including but not limited to developing or executing test cases, results validation and communication of findings
- Perform data retrieval and validation to ensure data is accurate and dependable
- Produce and publish reporting and data changes and submissions to ensure business is using the most accurate and relevant information for decision-making
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business analytics, human resources, or computer science field, or 3 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years advanced software skills, Tableau required; three to five years preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Experience using integrated development environments
- Proficient in using server-based report generating software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to set priorities, work independently and remain engaged with problems to resolution
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team to achieve stated goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.