Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Company would like to add a Logistics Analyst to our team in Colorado to conduct data analytics and reporting to improve efficiency and performance related to logistics, transportation, and fuel supply purchasing.
Here's what you will do on this team!
- Perform data analytics and present solutions to team members with solutions to benefit the performance in fuel acqusition and trucking fleet efficiency
- Collect fuel liftings data for daily Key Performance Indicator tracking report and communicate findings to Logistics and Supply & Distribution departments
- Analyze and recommend freight rates for any new lanes from wholesale or fuel accounting to ensure accurate compensation of the trucks
- Act as key "activist" for data findings; hold meetings with key team members to present findings and make recommendations for improvement
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, logistics, engineering, data science, or business intelligence preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in transportation or trucking dispatch, route planning, or optimization preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Logistics Specialists preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Exceptional data analysis capability
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Range: $47,000.00 up to $55,000.00
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline