Analyst, Sales Operations
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to provide strategic data, reporting and overall support to the Director, Channel Partner Relations and Sales Support in managing the day-to-day operations of a Pilot Flying J (PFJ).
1. Support multiple groups to gain insights on sales and GPS opportunities
2. Provide recommendations and guidance to internal teams to support their efforts in meeting assigned strategic initiatives and goals
3. Work in various systems to build dashboards and tracking of key company initiatives
4. Maintain subject matter expertise in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and other PFJ systems to support sales and partners
5. Using Tableau analytics, provide reporting on the team’s success in meeting goals and initiatives
6. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
7. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business analytics, or related field required
- Minimum three years’ experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) required
- Minimum three years’ experience with sales, margin and budget data analysis preferred
Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
Advanced CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) knowledge
Advanced Tableau software knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.