Analyst, Scheduling and Operational Compliance
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Perform Midstream scheduling, systems configuration and data setup/entry as directed by Management.
- Generate Renewable Fuel Identification Number ("RIN") Process Transfer Documents ("PTDs") in accordance with federal regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Enter renewable fuel/RIN transactional data into the Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") Moderated Transaction System ("EMTS")
- Complete daily/monthly terminal inventory reconciliation processes via TopTech TMS system functionality as directed by Management.
- Schedule/coordinate railcar and pipeline receipts, deliveries, movements, loading, unloading and transloading as directed by management.
- Perform data setup and entry, including bulk transaction, customer, account, carrier, allocation, vapor certificates, products, product recipes, XRefs and other data into proprietary terminal automation systems, third party terminal automation systems, and third-party data service systems such as TDS or TABS.
- Configure load control computers to manage the blending of components into finished products and load trucks according to driver presets.
- Respond to customer and facility operations personnel questions and concerns regarding logistics issues.
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience in a transactional processing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills
- MS Excel function and pivot tables
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Strong math skills and knowledge
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule Weekly Pay