Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Learn and gain knowledge in scheduling and operations as well as support the commercial and operations teams within PFJ Energy.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with the operations, settlements and commercial teams as well as external counterparties to resolve any discrepancies in actual to forecast data
- Assist in maintaining and updating actualization information in Right Angle
- Assist in reconciling historical and current month’s activities in appropriate systems
- Backup scheduling team as applicable
- Network and build relationships with pipeline, terminals and transportation companies
- Participate in special projects identified by manager, operations team and traders
Pay Rates Starting between: $65,600.00 - $86,900.00 / year
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree required
- Minimum 1 year of energy operations or inventory experience preferred
- Understanding of Energy Operations lifecycle via various modes of transportation preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required; intermediate skills preferred
- Experience using Right Angle preferred
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay