Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to learn and gain knowledge in scheduling and operations as well as support the commercial and operations teams within PFJ Energy.
- Work collaboratively with the operations, settlements and commercial teams as well as external counterparties to resolve any discrepancies in actual to forecast data
- Assist in maintaining and updating actualization information in Right Angle
- Assist in reconciling historical and current month’s activities in appropriate systems
- Backup scheduling team as applicable
- Network and build relationships with pipeline, terminals and transportation companies
- Participate in special projects identified by manager, operations team and traders
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree required
- Minimum 1 year of energy operations or inventory experience preferred
- Understanding of Energy Operations lifecycle via various modes of transportation preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required; intermediate skills preferred
- Experience using Right Angle preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to business problems
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Network, teamwork and relationship building
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.