Asset Manager, ServiceNow
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The Asset Manager, ServiceNow will be responsible for managing and optimizing the organization’s technology assets, ensuring compliance, cost efficiency, and effective utilization of resources.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all hardware and software assets within the organization.
- Regularly update asset records in the ServiceNow platform.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of asset data, including purchase dates, warranty information, and ownership details.
- Assist in implementing and overseeing asset lifecycle management processes.
- Plan and execute asset deployment, and retirement activities.
- Optimize asset utilization and recommend upgrades or replacements as needed.
- Monitor asset compliance with licensing agreements, regulatory requirements, and security policies.
- Take proactive measures to address non-compliance issues and potential security risks.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards on asset utilization, costs, and performance.
- Analyze data to identify trends, cost-saving opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Continously assess and enhance asset management processes to streamline operations.
- Responsible for comprehensive analysis of problems/issues of diverse scope and determining solutions utilizing best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and leading projects/programs of limited risk and resource requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or other related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as an Asset Manager or other role specific to the ServiceNow platform
- Proficiency in using the ServiceNow platform is preferred.
- Proficiency in using the SAM, HAM, and Cloud Insights modules within the ServiceNow platform is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Technology asset lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of software licensing, compliance, and vendor management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required less than 5%.
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time.