Associate Brand Manager
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to support the Brand Marketing Manager and assist in the development and execution of brand marketing strategies across all company channels.
- Assist in developing the annual brand business plan and participate in presentation to senior leadership
- Deliver brand marketing programs on time and on budget
- Assist Brand Manager with managing agency partners by actively participating in agency meetings and providing feedback
- Develop project briefs, manage projects and provide feedback to ensure output supports brand strategy
- Evaluate and track campaign performance; actively look for improvement opportunities
- Analyze research to build insights-driven marketing programs and to understand category and competitive trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive overall brand strategy
- Closely monitor, evaluate and report on marketing strategies of key travel center and convenience store competitors
- Maintain competitive analysis, including competitive store and market visits
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- Minimum two years’ marketing or similar experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyze, think critically, and problem solve
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a group
- Ability to think creatively and identify new solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with all corporate levels, vendors, and customers
- Comfortable with changing technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Travel required less than 25%
General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time