Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to maintain the general maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation of company buildings and facilities.
- Ensure offices and break areas are clean, presentable, and maintained
- Cleanse surfaces of debris, smudges, and contaminants
- Ensure wastebaskets, garbage cans, and ashtrays are maintained
- Perform personal cleaning requests for executive staff
- Assist with setup and cleanup of facility meetings; move furniture and equipment
- Ensure meeting spaces, storage areas, and break rooms are stocked
- Relieve receptionist during breaks
- Order, stock, and maintain cleaning supplies
- Inspect overnight contractor’s work for completion and quality; report deficiencies
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid Tennessee state drivers license required
- Previous experience in custodial maintenance preferred
- Use of specialized hand and power tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.