Business Analyst II
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This position will be responsible for working with the business to analyze and scope IT project requests. In this role you will:
- Support communication with relevant stakeholders to understand the business needs, assess the impact of a project, refine and document requirements, and assist with the IT Governance process
- Develop business cases during initiation phases, validate/control scope, identify/mitigate risk, and help prioritize requests
- Work with IT to gather estimates and help determine technology solutions for business needs
- Project scoping to include analyze, define and understand business requests, gather requirements, create mockups, define process flows, and gather time estimates
- Participate and/or lead meetings to communicate with business and IT, provide updates and status, and IT governance
- Documentation to include the creation of use cases, project requirements, mockups, and governance documents
- 4-yr Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years of experience with IT business process analysis.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate highly technical aspects of the IT field for understanding by non-technical professionals.
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale complex systems.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Ability to build strong relationship skills with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.