Cafe Production Team Member
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to prepare and serve food and beverage items, as well as cater meetings and other business functions.
- Prepare, cook, and assemble various food and beverage items
- Anticipate production levels to provide fresh food and maintain sufficient product quantities; prepare the proper amount of food necessary for meetings or events as determined by Café General Manager
- Ensure products are available and fresh; uphold food safety standards
- Set up and break down work station or catering events; maintain an organized and clean work area
- Ensure quality service is delivered to every guest
- Provide guest assistance with self-checkout procedures
- Clean, sanitize, and organize café, kitchen, and all storage areas; contribute to the safety, maintenance, and cleaning of meeting rooms or conference areas
- Maintain a safe work environment for guests and team members
- Apprise supervisor of work activities and disruptions (i.e., product availability, equipment malfunctions, working conditions)
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification preferred
- ServSafe certification required post hire
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Exhibit a calm and professional demeanor in all situations
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift
- Handle sharp objects and varying temperatures (e.g., ovens, freezers)
- Stoop, bend, twist, and reach
- Navigate busy or crowded workspaces while carrying hot or heavy food and beverage items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: af501902-0426-48d8-8e49-3ec553e3540c