Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Company would like to hire a Scheduler to nominate and schedule CNG trailers between CNG suppliers and customers, while maintaining daily inventory positions.
- Determine location to schedule and coordinate all company nationwide CNG trailers; track receipts, deliveries, and transfers on CNG
- Network and build relationships with CNG suppliers and customers
- Research and analyze markets to identify trends and determine the optimal locations to ship; provide recommendations to the Supply team
- Collaborate with Supply and Logistics team to optimize value of CNG while delivering to the most advantaged markets
- Analyze and assist in supply chain upstream portion optimization; monitor current and past values.
- Maintain and update shipping costs in appropriate systems
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in relevant industry preferred
- Understanding of commodity economics and energy infrastructure preferred
- Understanding of how trending data and market opinions compare to historical data preferred
- Experience working with CNG
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to optimize the value of all CNG shipped while considering shipping costs and market economics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and departments
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and resolve problems with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work with many distractions and interruptions
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline