Communication and Engagement Specialist
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to, under broad supervision, implement internal benefits and well-bring communications strategy, coordinate with the Benefits and Corporate Communications team to ensure regular, timely, and relevant flow of information throughout the organization to support improved team member engagement.
- Lead, develop, and manage communication strategy for Benefits and Well-being
- Conceptualize and execute all benefits and well-being internal marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications team to ensure consistency and transparency
- Oversee graphic design contractors
- Partner with printing agencies to oversee all printing and mailing jobs
- Create, manage and execute communication plans and campaign calendars
- Create and manage benefits and well-being communication budget
- Design one-off collateral
- Assist Corporate Communications team with content creation
- Develop and design presentations, primarily in PowerPoint, that communicate benefits information and business objectives; and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, corporate communications, or similar field preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience within a communication, marketing, or similar field required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required
- Associated Press (AP) Style writing knowledge preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines in a fast-paced an dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and ability to expand relationships
- Must be results drive, self-starter, and proactive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.