Compensation Analyst II
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Join Pilot as a Compensation Analyst II! The purpose of this position is to provide analysis and support of compensation programs, processes and systems, including job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, and design and maintenance of base pay, short-term and long-term incentive programs.
- Provide analytical support for a variety of compensation functions, systems, and initiatives including but not limited to salary surveys, compensation planning, annual merit and salary structure administration, and incentive plan design and maintenance.
- Assist with compensation and salary administration programs including but not limited to promotion increases, market adjustments, new hire pay recommendations, and new store job pricing.
- Perform job analysis and evaluation, working with managers and HR partners to develop or revise job descriptions; market price jobs at all organizational levels.
- Review and analyze internal and external data to develop pay recommendations, advising managers on individual pay decisions to ensure consistency, equity and competitiveness.
- Participate in compensation surveys, matches job descriptions to survey positions, and prepares and analyzes survey data.
- Assist in design, implementation and maintenance of compensation functionality in Infor HR system.
- With the Compensation team, monitor changes in the competitive and regulatory environment to ensure compensation programs and practices are competitive and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in development of compensation policies and procedures.
- Assist with bonus plan design, documentation and communication.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required and preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources or related area. A Master’s or advanced degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required in compensation, financial analysis, business intelligence or related field.
- CCP certification is highly desirable
- HR systems experience
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills required
- Advanced Excel skills are required; proficient in entire Microsoft Office suite required
- Knowledge and application of total rewards and compensation programs, including applicable federal, state and local regulations preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the Compensation team and others with minimal supervision required
- Ability to maintain attention to detail on multiple, simultaneous projects/priorities required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to build and maintain relationships across the organization required
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of the organization required
- Effective problem solving and situation analysis skills required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills required
- Ability to work and meet goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: aad42c56-f64b-46e7-a843-623cb3bc9a3d