Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Monitor and enforce safety standards by conducting daily site inspections; for the duration of the project; generate safety reports
- Confirm scope of work at the beginning of each project with the appropriate parties
- Monitor and manage quality of construction based on design specifications, restaurant brand standards, and code requirements
- Manage contractors, vendors, and third-party service providers from inception to project completion
- Arrange required inspections with local and federal agencies
- Support Operations team during turnover process and, for a limited time after turnover, to resolve maintenance issues
- Responsible for hiring and terminating subcontractors with proper justification; provide feedback to senior management regarding vendor performance
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management preferred
- Minimum three years’ construction management experience required
- Retail fuel construction experience preferred
- OSHA 40 certification required after hire
- Forklift certification required
- Project management and bid experience
- Experience working with various trades such as framing, steel, concrete, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical
- Knowledge in fuel related construction preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.