Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to provide administrative functions to support deal processing and the Credit team.
1. Provide deal processing functions for the Credit team to include the evaluation and processing of credit reviews, credit information management, entering customer data in the Credit billing system, and the administration of applications and other required paperwork
2. Proactively provide support and assistance to the Credit team by reviewing all customer deals and agreements, and identifying concerns with credit application documentation and daily billing activities
3. Support invoicing of direct bill (DB) and fleet customer accounts
4. Maintain client files and perform Ascend account maintenance to include updates to customer information, billing service information, account statuses, and account security
5. Track deals at various stages of the process and ensure expedient movement to completion
6. Coordinate with Sales Department to ensure timely credit approval as well as anticipate, track and resolve customer credit issues
7. Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Accounts Receivable, Technology, Sales, billing card companies, store Team Members and other departments as needed
8. Assist with implementation and testing of new programs and technology
9. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
10. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules and regulations
11. Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years’ experience in a credit support position required
- Basic level Microsoft Office skills required; intermediate level MS Office skills preferred
- Beginner level CRM (preferred Salesforce) skills preferred
- Knowledge of key concepts and terminology used in the trucking industry preferred
- Knowledge of Pilot Flying J’s products and offerings preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.