Coordinator I, Food and Beverage Operations
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America, with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top fuel supplier, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales, and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family-owned and consider our team members part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture, and commitment to giving back remain faithful to us today. Whether serving guests, fellow team members, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart, and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to connect field management, senior leadership, legal, and brands by acting as a liaison for communications, site development procedures, and loyalty program inquiries.
- Coordinate documentation for site development approvals between brand, company legal department, and senior leadership
- Analyze loyalty program data, create reports, and offer senior leadership recommendations on modifications
- Collaborate with brand, marketing, and store managers to determine merchandising and promotional displays
- Create merchandising guides and communication for store level team members
- Collaborate with internal and external merchandising teams to coordinate collateral materials for promotions
- Ensure brand and restaurant evaluations are completed and inform senior leadership of results
- Audit financial reports, royalty programs, and reconcile inbound and outbound payments
- Coordinate business meetings and conferences
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, communications, marketing, or merchandising preferred
- Minimum one-year marketing, merchandising, or hospitality management experience required; Pilot Flying J experience preferred
* Ability to analyze data
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Attention to detail
* Develop relationships with brand partners
* Demonstrate ability to be creative and innovative
* Ability to multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate consistency and reliability
* Ability to plan and organize projects, meet deadlines, and manage time
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and PFJFresh Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline