Coordinator II, Wholesale Sales Support
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to provide frontline & timely support to the Wholesale/Rack customer base and its marketing team. This role will serve as the primary contact for customer inquiries and is responsible for ensuring those inquiries are resolved and feedback is provided to the customer.
In this role you will:
- Provide dynamic support to customers over a wide variety of Wholesale, Rack, and Freight inquiries.
- Execute weekly transaction and other requested reporting when required by customers.
- Follow up on assigned inquiries to ensure completion in an acceptable time frame.
- Establish and maintain successful working relationships with the Commercial Excellence, Customer Success, Marketing and Order Fulfillment teams, in alignment with shared goals.
- Develop rapport with the Wholesale customer base through regular conversation by having reactive and proactive phone calls.
- Partner with the Customer Success and Marketing Teams to support a specific set of customers.
- Execute regular customer surveys to gain feedback from the Wholesale Customer Base. Collaborate with Manager to strategically address any feedback.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Certificate Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate skills with a CRM (i.e., Salesforce) and other company software preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of fuel and rack marketing industry
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products and offerings
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with strong communication in person, email, or phone to interact effectively with various levels of the organization
- Ability to influence others and provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology in all areas related to the role
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4fc2a84d-ab28-4765-a3a6-45abba1eae4a