At Pilot Company, our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deeply rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our mission of "Connecting people and places with comfort, care and a smile at every stop." Join our challenging, fast-paced work environment at our corporate headquarters based in Knoxville, Tennessee and you’ll work alongside industry-leaders and benefit from our record-setting growth.
In Addition, Pilot Company offers benefits to all Team Members. From health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, HRA and FSA), to financial (Competitive Salaries, 401k, Tuition & Adoption Reimbursement, Paternity Leave), as well as progressive technology, on-site fitness center/classes, access to leadership, and career advancement. At Pilot Company, we have abundant opportunities for all team members!
The purpose of this job is to administer and monitor the Price Book data for the deli category and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) vendors.
1.Monitor and respond to issues daily; ensure resolution of store concerns including questions on item pricing
2.Assist with new store setup by entering data into Price Book and coordinating with category managers on planograms; ensure accuracy of planogram and vendors associated with new stores
3.Coordinate with category managers on planogram alignment and new setup in stores
4.Monitor automatic invoicing software system to ensure stores receive invoices and order confirmation for received goods
5.Build and maintain DSD vendor relationships to encourage longstanding partnerships that promote business goals and increase profits
6.Collaborate with Creative Team and Category Managers to implement merchandising support materials related to Price Book projects
7.Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
8.Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
9.Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Minimum one year experience in retail operations at the store level, or equivalent support or administrative experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact positively with team members and vendors
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet goals and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Analytical skills with a working knowledge of retail concepts