Coordinator, Terminal Operations-Tempe
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Company would like to add a Coordinator for Terminal Operations to our team to aid in the operations of the safe, efficient and reliable handling, transportation, distribution and reconciliation of products and services. This position will be performed at a desk in a common office setting. Join our Pilot family and discover our focus on growth and development!
- Enter transactional data into all appropriate systems (e.g. Toptech TMS, ShipXpress, Right Angle, EMTS, etc.) accurately and timely
- Perform all assigned logistics and scheduling duties, including scheduling of products via rail, pipeline and/or truck
- Coordinate resolution of equipment and facility issues
- Reconcile inventories and address discrepancies as directed by management
- Coordinate transportation, distribution and transactional activities (loading and unloading) with Supply, Marketing and Operations personnel
- Address logistics and scheduling issues and challenges that arise to the satisfaction of internal and external customers and Management
- Gather and organize documents in a logical manner
- Update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary subject to Management approval
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities comply with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent preferred
- One to three years of petroleum industry logistics experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required, including MS Excel
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to business problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline