Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The Ticketing Specialist position works in a fast-paced, high work volume environment, providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external department members and customers. The individual must be a positive team member and possess strong leadership skills as well as be able to efficiently manage time and work load to meet the department expectations. This position typically requires a High School diploma and a minimum one year of related experience.
- Enters and reconciles transportation work tickets in Transportation Management System (TMW).
- Generates Customer Service reports for internal and external departments.
- Performs various admin duties, including filing, ticket retrieval, and audit assistance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- One to two years of related work experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical and governmental documents
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Experience problem solving and interpreting a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay