Coordinator, Transaction Assurance
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to focus on data validation and transaction assurance for our wholesale customers. Also to include providing timely communication for any customer inquiries.
- Provide support to our wholesale customers related to order information, paperwork requests, assist with credit/rebill inquiries in a timely fashion
- Ensure drivers are completing delivery confirmation into the system timely and accurately
- Validate orders from dispatch with the information uploaded by drivers, make any necessary adjustments
- Ensure all data is accurate and ready for timely billing
- Collaborate with the sales organization as well as our accounting team
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of two years’ experience in customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of fuel and trucking industry and its terminology
- Knowledge of company products and offerings
- Ability to prioritize work, follow through, and problem solve
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Professional demeanor when communicating in person, email or phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and provide excellent customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology in all areas related to the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.