Corporate Cafe Team Member
The position will be located at Pilot Flying J'sCorporate Headquarters in Knoxville, TN.
-Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
-No weekends, Holidays off (New Years Day, Good Friday,Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, ThanksgivingHoliday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
-Weekly pay period
The purpose of this job is to prepare and serve food andbeverage items, as well as cater meetings and other business functions.
· Prepare, cook,and assemble various food and beverage items
· Anticipateproduction levels to provide fresh food and maintain sufficient productquantities; prepare the proper amount of food necessary for meetings or eventsas determined by Cafe General Manager
· Ensure productsare available and fresh; uphold food safety standards
· Set up andbreak down work station or catering events; maintain an organized and cleanwork area
· Ensure qualityservice is delivered to every guest
· Provide guestassistance with self-checkout procedures
· Clean, sanitize,and organize cafe, kitchen, and all storage areas; contribute to the safety,maintenance, and cleaning of meeting rooms or conference areas
· Maintain a safework environment for guests and team members
· Apprisesupervisor of work activities and disruptions (i.e., product availability,equipment malfunctions, working conditions)
· Model behaviorsthat support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members aresupported at the highest level
· Ensure allactivities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
· Complete otherduties as assigned
· High schooldiploma or equivalent certification preferred
· ServSafe certificationrequired post hire
· Prior foodservice experience preferred
· Exhibitexcellent guest service skills
· Ability tocommunicate effectively
· Exhibit a calmand professional demeanor in all situations
· Lift up to 40pounds
· Stand and walkfor the duration of assigned shift
· Handle sharpobjects and varying temperatures (e.g., ovens, freezers)
· Stoop, bend,twist, and reach
· Navigate busyor crowded work spaces while carrying hot or heavy food and beverage items
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 309