Crude Driver - Lease Operator
We have so much oil to haul in the BOOMING Permian Basin! Now is the time to offer your lease purchase operator services.
Bridger Transportation offers the opportunity for drivers to lease equipment from Bridger Leasing and run their own small business - or for drivers to bring their own truck and/or trailer. Interested drivers get the backbone of a financially stable and experienced oilfield transportation company, with the freedoms of being an independent contractor.
$750/month to lease our truck and trailer provided by Bridger Leasing!
Lease Operator Perks:
- Weekly payment of contractor fees- every Friday!
- Weekly Performance Incentive
- Competitive contractor fees and Steady Customer Base
- Flexible scheduling – Lease Purchase Drivers make their own schedule
- Most drivers haul on a 6/1 or 5/1 basis
- WEX Fuel Card provided by Bridger
- $1,000 advance after 1st load
- Access to Comprehensive Maintenance Programs
TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE NOW: CALL 855-275-8856 to complete paperwork!
High Volume Locations:
- Odessa/Andrews/Pecos/Midland, Texas
- Carlsbad, New Mexico
- 2 Years CDL-A Driving
- 1 Year Tanker
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
Bridger Transportation, will provide tools needed for you to be a successful independent contractor. We have a strong customer base that is growing rapidly, we can lease to you Peterbilt 389's or Kenworth W900's, 200 barrel crude trailers, and facilitate training that will give you the confidence you need to succeed every day as an independent lease purchase contractor!
Acquisition of Bridger Environmental LLC and Bridger’s Crude Transportation Business
In July, Pilot Flying J through its PWT Joint Venture purchased Bridger Environmental LLC, a salt water transportation and disposal company, from propane supplier Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. In addition, Pilot Flying J also acquired Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.’s crude transportation business operating under their Bridger Transportation subsidiary to continue expanding its current presence in the space. Read the complete press release here.
Job Status: Full Time