Customer Service Representative I
At Pilot Flying J, our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deeply rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our mission of "Connecting people and places with comfort, care and a smile at every stop." Join our challenging, fast-paced work environment at our corporate headquarters based in Knoxville, Tennessee and you’ll work alongside industry-leaders and benefit from our record-setting growth.
In Addition, Pilot Flying J offers benefits to all Team Members. From health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, HRA and FSA), to financial (Competitive Salaries, 401k, Tuition & Adoption Reimbursement, Paternity Leave), as well as progressive technology, on-site fitness center/classes, access to leadership, and career advancement. At Pilot Flying J, we have abundant opportunities for all team members!
The purpose of this job is to maintain and grow relationships with the Parts and Sales Solutions (PSS) parts sales customers and service an account portfolio.
1. Complete customer account set-ups including verification of customer data and all administrative activities related to creation of accounts. Maintain customer records.
2. Respond to customer inquiries including pricing and delivery requests and resolve issues.
3. Facilitate warranty claims with both customers and vendors.
4. Coordinate with the PSS sales and management teams to make leaders aware of customer concerns and issues.
5. Build relationships with customers; promote and grow customers purchases for PSS products, services and solutions.
6. Complete PSS warehouse activities as necessary to support timely delivery of goods.
7. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level.
8. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
9. Complete other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
* Minimum two years’ industry work experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 442