Customer Success Specialist
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and manage the day-to-day relationships with our wholesale marketing customers, deliver a frictionless customer experience and enable our marketers to be commercially focused.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide proactive and reactive service to wholesale and DEF customers by developing and maintaining relationships over the phone, with the goal of solving issues as they arise, handling customer inquiries, growing accounts and increasing revenues.
- Plan and execute unscheduled and scheduled customer check-ins, including Quarterly Business Reviews with select customers to ensure customer success.
- Own and execute the New Customer Onboarding process.
- Resolve customer issues including those that escalate from other parts of the business or are not adequately handled.
- Communicate key updates and information to customers.
- Manage the customer feedback process so we can proactively understand their views on our business and service levels.
Enable Sales Team
- Assist the Marketing Team with account planning, developing the value proposition, managing accounts towards team goals, and providing customer service.
- Support Deal Activation activities, including but not limited to, lead generation, Salesforce.com tasks, deal preparation etc.
- Provide account level analysis and trend reporting for marketers and sales leadership.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with peers on the Customer Success team, Team Members in the Commercial Excellence Group, Wholesale Marketing Team, and others to effectively action marketer and customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Wholesale Marketing Team to identify customer needs, pain points and business opportunities.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure customers and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years’ experience in sales support preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate skills with a CRM (preferred Salesforce), PRS leads, and other company software preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of fuel and rack marketing industry
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products and offerings
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with communicating in person, email, or phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects, and influence decision making
- Ability to influence others and provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology in all areas related to the role
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 38006535-4163-43d4-80ca-9cef65eeb4e0